Advance Global Capital is proud to be included in the latest gender lens investing study by Wharton Social Initiative’s Project Sage 3.0 for the third year in a row. Project Sage 3.0 is a collaboration between Wharton Social Impact Initiative and Suzanne Biegel’s consultancy Catalyst at Large.
The report is an analysis of structured private equity, venture capital, and private debt funds investing with a gender lens. This makes Project Sage 3.0 an authoritative piece on the gender-focused investment world.
Key points to note from the report are as follows:
- The number of funds continues to grow significantly, doubling over the past year to 138.
- As in previous reports, many gender lens funds are still predominantly first-time funds.
- Geographic diversity continues to increase.
- Total capital raised has cleared $4.8 billion.
- Gender lens investing is still broadly defined.
- Many funds’ investment criteria focus on gender as well as other forms of diversity.
You can read the full report at https://whr.tn/2Whlv3d